Saturday, November 22, 2014

My real heart break in 2012.

My dating experience, has been up and down since 2012. I have moved on, not to find out my ex's , supposingly who told me, that, he was " gay . " Is now married! Not to a man, but, to a woman.

I by accident stumbled upon an article on face book. What happened was truly a real heart break. I guess, you can say, I had feelings for him, and he didn't. Only because, to find out, he slept with my gay best friend who was a guy. He harassed me at work to a point I lost my job at a hair salon. I lost my career in college. Almost. I am allowed to go back to school sooner then later. I have decided to become a lawyer. And, things are going so far pretty good for me.

Accept one thing. I stumbled upon a face book article that caught my eye. A couple in a wedding dress that the groom looked like my ex. Gay? I thought. Is he really is gay? As soon as I saw the photo, I was heart broken and cried. Just a little. All the lies, all the crimes, he has committed, and harassed me, because he thought he could, just nearly made me break down.

She is pretty, a blonde, and has a beautiful wedding dress. To find out that, the other women stole your  or I never had him, got married to someone who is a liar, and a cheater. It's like, two peace in a pod. Guess, she really wanted him so bad. She won the fight and she can have him.

I'm still kind of not over it. Trying to get over the heart break of finding out that, he's married now.

I think. If that's the case, it's another motivation for me, to carry on and stay motivated and positive!

Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment