Sunday, December 7, 2014

" Being a Woman " - And Still Single. " - "Why Do Men Care!? "

Being a woman is not an easy thing. Many people, men especially believe that, women , we have it all. They have it all wrong. On so many levels.  To share a personal story with you, well. Let's just say, just stepping out off the apartment, I get stared a lot. I might get asked a lot of questions just by walking down the street like, " You single girl? " , " Or , why you still single? ". I still wonder, how do they know that? Or, why do they still care that I' still single.

Being single, independent, and paying your bills on time is hard enough. I'm sorry, being independent and not relying on a man , meaning marrying one on time before age 25 is a myth. I don't need a man to be married to or dating one so that, it'll be easier to pay my bills or save money. I don't need a child to prove my family that, I'm worthy .

I might not be the married type , but I am 100% a career woman that , some day want to become a lawyer. A criminal lawyer. Maybe, one day, I will have it all. But, right now, I'm enjoying my last three years in my twenties. It's fun being a mature, twenty seven year old. Yes, it's sure is.

A lot of women some times, do struggle to keep their weight in tact. These are all the images that internet, puts in to our brains. Like, Calvin Klein Over Weight supper model that became the next image  off Calvin Klein. I disagree. She looks like a complete anorexic stick like figure that wants to gain some weight but can't seem to gain confidence. 

Some men out there only go after looks. Not the brains. They can have it both. Looks and brains.  

A lot of people asked me lately," What do I look in a man.? " 

My answer is .  . . . . " I don't look for a man. I don't run after a man either. I just live my life and like to avoid all drama at all cost!  The end. " 

And honestly, most problems with women, begin with men. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment