Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dear Mayor De Blasio ( Shame on You ) .

Dear @Mayor De Blasio, 

I have always been surrounded by fire fighters, police department and government officials since I was little. Therefore,  I respect police officers and fire fighters. For a government official to go after the NYPD department or officials, is wrong. If I was the Mayor, I would have arrested the protesters and have made protesting illegal after rioting towards the law. The police department , in New York, is what makes this town safe. Who comes to your calls when one needs help or one needs a restraining order against an ex boyfriend, girlfriend? Who burned down a church in Ferguson? Who lootted stores? I'm guessing, you support these acts. These acts are called criminal acts. 

So what your technically are saying is, legalize every single crime so that, the police department can't arrest? You have already legalized marijuana. I don't agree. I was raised in the late 80's. To understand and respect the law. Not to go against it. 

John F. Kennedy spoke these very words. He said , " My fellow Americans, ask not what not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for you. " 

Mayor, what have you done for our country so far in office? 

No comments:

Post a Comment