Friday, December 12, 2014

Mr. 3000 ; " Memory Loss .

This is an example from my novel which I'm working on! Although, English is my second language, and it's the second year, that, I'm working on , I'm still  writing and trying my best to describe events and scene's from my idea's that I get from my dreams! I hope you will like an example that I will give you in my book in progress! So excited! I just can't sleep! And thank you for your support!


"The smoke meandered whimsically up into the clear blue sky, as the 
snowflakes gently drifted back down to mother natures breast, a crisp nasal clearing mentholy pine was fresh in the air, interuppted lovingly by a warm rich woodsmoke coming from the old weathered yet homely log cabin. hidden from time and noise..the land around the cabin looked inhabited, yet distant enough for serene thoughts of the scent of pine wood burning in the fire place that gave fire the strength to ignite and light the fire for a period of time. 


His constant memory drew his wife closer and closer towards his chest as her breasts touched him passionately while they were making love inside the beautiful cabin he had rented after their wedding night in Vermont. Her slight kisses gently touched his lips. He could taste her lip stick from Victoria Secret. Not that she needed any make up, although, she was so beautiful without. "

No comments:

Post a Comment